Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Post About Baptism and Cousins

My cousin's little boy Carter got baptized almost a month ago, which makes this post WAY late, and I considered not posting it, but there were just too many hilarious pictures. Carter and his siblings are about the same ages as Tyann's kids, so they like to hang out, and it was quite the weekend.

My mom played piano at the baptism, and the kids wanted to "help" her. This is such an adorable picture!


Ali holding Carson and hanging with Uncle Taylor.


Some of the kids were less than amused during the talks. Bree looks ready to scream, and McKayla is like, "Okay, I'm done. What's next?"


We tried really hard to get the kids all lined up for a picture, but it was . . . difficult. This is still an adorable picture, though.



Rachel, Kayla, Bree, Ali, and Jarrett led us in some songs while we waited for Carter to get changed and come back to get confirmed.


A couple of days later, we ended up with ten short of a million people at our house. It was exciting.


Carson, Ronny, and Kayden. Three adorable little dudes.


More cuteness. I love Kayden's expression a lot.


Carson is done. Priceless expression. Also, look how cute Ronny and Kayden's feet are. Carson's are cute too, but you can't see them.


With the assistance of my best friend, Nicole, the girls had a fashion show in the basement. Get ready folks, 'cause this is fun stuff coming up.


A proper depiction of the pre-show chaos. Good times.


Bree, walking the walk. And . . . not looking at the camera. She's adorable, anyway. :) Look at Carter applauding. He was so sweet!


McKayla didn't hold still long enough for me to get the front of her, but I assure you, she was very beautiful.


Rachel looking gorgeous as always. I am jealous of that girl.


The boys. They were such good sports to let the girls play fashion show. They were the camera men and judges. And in-between, when the girls were getting dressed, they were the entertainment. :)


And . . . just because I love this picture of Jarrett. He is SUCH a stud.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Thanks so much for posting these...and for coming to the baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them all! Looks like you need to make me another CD of pictures! I'm sorry I missed the fashion show. I was too busy yacking upstairs. Thanks so much, to you and Nicole, for always playing with my kids and loving them so much!!!

    ReplyDelete