Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We Few, We Happy Few

Nicole, Neil, and I had the profound privilege of going down to Cedar City to attend the Shakespeare Festival. We felt like big kids because Mom actually let us take the van and go by ourselves! It was ridiculously fun, and even though it was a little on the steep side, it was well worth every dollar. We got to see Henry V in a replica of The Globe, pictured below. It was incredible!

We couldn't take pictures of the actual plays, but here's one of the Green Show, which is a free hour of skits and songs to get you in a Renaissance mood.

Oh, and Rachel took both of these pictures, I believe. She commandeered my camera for most of the trip, but I didn't mind, she did a good job.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I missed you being in cedar we were there last weekend and we are going to be there this weekend moving Alan down. I am going to follow him shortly (as soon as I get a job)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you guys came down! We had fun, and thanks so much for taking time to spend with the kids. They love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete