Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Budding Photographer

So, I meant to do this post like, a month ago. I should have done it at the same time I did the Shakespeare festival, because this was all the same week, but I didn't. Oh well. Anyway, as I mentioned before, Rachel had my camera most of the time when Neil, Nicole and I were in Cedar City. She is quite talented and creative, and I may have to give her license to use the camera more often. This post is composed entirely of pictures she took.

Let's start with some self-portraits, shall we?


Funny kid. :)


And now, some portraits of Neil:


Aren't these great? I especially love the scenery in the top one.


Speaking of scenery . . .




I love this one. It feels like you're going to slide right off the planet because of the angle she took it at, but I think it provides a pretty cool effect. The lighting is also really awesome.


This is my favorite! It's just a close-up of a pond at SUU, but the lighting is so awesome and she got a really clear picture. Nice work, Rach. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I have a budding photographer. She's excited about it, too. I can't believe how old my little girl is getting!! Thanks for letting her be creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl! The pictures are great! Just don't start stealing my clients, ok?!HAHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good Rach. You and Bree have got the talent. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures Becca.

    ReplyDelete