Friday, July 24, 2009

Stop Child Abuse!

Okay, folks. This is serious. Look at the pictures below and tell me you don't want to do something about it:


Did I get ya? Okay, I know, I probably shouldn't joke around about child abuse, but these pictures are just too priceless. No, they are not posters for Bikers Against Child Abuse, they are pictures of my nieces with their movie make-up on. They had to fight a dragon. By the way, you should feel privileged that I'm posting these. Exclusive behind-the-scenes production photos, people. For a preview of the movie they are in that my brother is making, Warriors of Destiny, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4IEpgbiNY

Okay, now on to chronicle the week Neilyboy and I spent in Cedar City with the very entertaining Pangan family.

This may give you a glimpse of how crazy these kids can be. I love Rachel's loopy expression, and Ali's crazed, maybe evil, one. We were stuck in a traffic jam coming back from St. George and we were bored. What can I say.


Ronny = water baby. What more needs to be said?


Whoa! A picture with all four of them smiling and looking more or less at the camera!? Someone alert the press! Apparently, you just need to stick them all in water to make them cooperate. This was taken at a really cool water park in St. George. I'm pretty sure it was the best day of Ronny's life.


Rachel courteously standing so Ronny can get a jet of water up his nose. What a good big sister. :)


Let this be a warning to you. Ronny eats everything. If you want to eat something in peace, you have to lock yourself in the bathroom - and he'll probably still find you. This is him "sharing" Neil's Gogurt.


Ali and Ronny playing in a clothes basket. One of my favorite pictures ever for some reason.


Rachel on her big-kid bike. She's decided she's no longer a "girly-girl" and requested a blue bike. I think it's pretty awesome, myself.


Ronny, after his mother played with his hair when he was defenselessly drinking his bottle.


The very handsome Jarrett-boy. This kid is surprisingly good at posing. Of course, you may remember that from this post.


How many people can you get on Tyann's couch? Quite a few, apparently. I really don't know what was on Neily's computer that was so fascinating, but it must have been good.


Jarrett boxing. And that kid CAN box, too. He loves hitting stuff.


Ahh, parting shot. Isn't this pretty much the funniest picture you've ever seen? Cracks me up everytime.

Anyway, a very huge thanks to the Pangans for letting us come and visit. Couldn't have asked for a better time!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU so very much for coming and visiting us! We had so much fun, and the kids miss you and Neily boy. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF RONNY at the end of this post. You need to make me a CD of these pictures, but for right now, I'm stealing a few for my blog. Hope you don't mind!
    And by the way, if I get in trouble for the pictures you posted of the girls, I'll be hunting you down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family! Their a handsome little bunch. :) Thanks for being a great aunt and taking time to post pictures of everyone. BreeAnna and I especially love looking through them. My favorite is the pose and background of Jarrett.

    ReplyDelete