Monday, March 30, 2009

Babies With Guns and Other Funny Kid Stuff

I went down to Cedar City to go to my brother-in-law Dave's kung fu seminar this past weekend, and had way more fun than should be legal! The kids were hilarious and crazy as always, even though I didn't get to spend much time with them or Tyann because I was at the seminar all day on Saturday. This pic is Ronny with Jarrett's toy gun. I think his state of undress and the binky make this all the more funny. :)


This little man cracks me up! He got all ready for church and he just looked so cute in his little suit that I asked him if I could take some pictures of him. He happily obliged, modeling his outfit in a very GQ fashion. He's such a little stud! He was also very cuddly all weekend. He kept pretending he was a cat, and would come and curl up on my lap and meow and expect me to pet his hair. Very, very adorable.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the girls this time around, but they are as beautiful and smart as ever. They're both writing stories and they wanted to bounce ideas off me so I got to be creative with them; and believe me, they are very creative!

I'm going down again this coming weekend with the whole fam, so I'll get to spend a little more time with them, and maybe I'll even get through a movie with my big sis without falling asleep after a long day learning kung fu. :)

Oh, and because I don't feel like making a separate post, here's a random video of BreeAnna "reading" a book:

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Bree is way too cute! And hey, Jarrett is so silly. I need to get those pictures from you!!! Thanks so much for coming! And we did get to watch one movie, HSM 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So CUTE! Jarrett's suit is WAY too cute!! I'm SO jealous you got to go down!

    ReplyDelete