Monday, March 2, 2009

Severely Belated Birthday Post

So, for some reason, I have no amazing pictures of my birthday even though my birthday itself was amazing (it was also like, a month ago, but sometimes I'm just slow. I can't help it.).


We got to drive up to Idaho so Nicole and I could celebrate our birthdays together. This is at the bowling alley in Rexburg.


These are the shoes that I quickly discovered are really, really bad in -100 degree weather and twelve feet of snow. Mom bought me new ones in Rexburg.

This is a random pic that I find absolutely hilarious. I have no idea what either of them are doing but it does attest to the fact that I have a strange family.

So, yeah, basically my birthday was way more fun than these pictures make it look.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Dad and Neil. It somehow seems SO perfect for their personalities. You'll have to let us know if you know for sure if you're coming down for the seminar! We can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you guys came to Rexburg!! That was the best birthday I've ever had!! Birthday's aren't the same without you Becca Boo!! I thought it was hilarious how cold you guys were the whole weekend.... it wasn't even THAT cold... well by Rexburg standards! ;)

    ReplyDelete