Monday, March 30, 2009

Enter At Your Own Risk!


My apartment has had its share of germs this semester! All of us, except Lauren M, got hit with this nasty influenza thing a while back and we even hung up a quarantine sign outside our door because that bug was intensely contagious. Then, a few days ago, one of my roommates puked so much she got really dehydrated and passed out and went to the hospital for a couple hours. Another roommie started puking yesterday, and I really hope I don't get it! Anyway, the picture is of Courtney reading LC (in the polka-dot blanket) a really strange story to make her feel better. LC was the first one to get sick with the influenza thing so this is a happy scene before we knew what we were in for. Ulrich (the dog) and Amy's elephant were helping to act out the story.

2 comments:

  1. So sad! You better not have brought that puking bug to my house! Me and my kids will have to thank you by letting you clean up the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... that was funny. Yeah I got it from someone else though. I don't remember who, and I was only sick for like a day. If only I was able to join in the party too!

    ReplyDelete