Monday, March 30, 2009

The Violent Death of Spiderman

This is a random, but amusing video that I forgot was on my camera. This is actually when we were all pretty sick so we probably shouldn't have been out in the cold in our PJs, but it was just one of those things that had to be done. I don't even remember where we got the pinata, but we didn't have anywhere to hang it up so this is the result. The quality of the vid is awful because it's night and my camera doesn't take the best videos in the first place, but you can pretty much tell what's going on. :)




At the end when Lauren goes to pick up the candy, you can see her kind of freak out and run away. That's because some dumb boys decided to throw freezing water at us. It's a wonder we didn't all end up with hypothermia. Or hypo-freakin-thermia as I said today when the wind was trying rather hard to freeze my eyeballs out of my head. Ah, spring.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you had fun. Who cares about hypo-thermia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha -- Richard found that Pinata somewhere random in the WSC and we all decided that we want to fill it full of candy and drop it. Those were good times.

    ReplyDelete