Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lauren's Birthday!

Yesterday was my roommate Lauren's birthday! It was way fun decorating the apartment and making cakes and cards for her. We love birthdays in this apartment, and we always try and decorate as awesomely as possible given our limited budget. Here's what the living room looked like:


And here are the cakes: Lauren's friend Chandler made the palm tree one (because Lauren is from California and she likes palm trees) and we made the beach ball one.







This is Courtney, Sarah, Lauren, Chandler and Richard, enjoying the party!




Also, randomly, we decided to see how many people we could jump over on the couch. Way more entertaining than it sounds . . . This is Courtney (pink shirt) landing on Lauren after trying to jump over me, the other Courtney, and Lauren. Richard almost broke our couch trying to do this . . .

2 comments:

  1. Becca, you're so crazy. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for doing the pictures for us. Unfortunatly, the ones I REALLY like are a little fuzzy, so I don't know if they will work to blow up and put on my wall, but I am going to use them for Christmas cars. I'm excited to get started on those!!! Sorry I showed you how to do the fun stuff on the computer. You'll have to show Faith. I meant to help her out with it, but never got around to it. Tell her I'm sorry, and help her out!!! Anyway, lots of love to ya, and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to catch up with your blog. You'll have to help me with my blog. Come see us.

    ReplyDelete