Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

Once upon a time, there was a man who tried to blow up the British parliament in the 1600's. His name was Guy Fawkes, and to this day, people in Great Britain light bonfires and burn effigies of Guy. We decided to follow this esteemed tradition . . .

The construction of our Guy . . .


The burning of our Guy . . .


The slow, painful death of our Guy . . .


The ashes . . .

It was one of the funnest things ever! We are totally making it a new tradition.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My HECK! That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!
    See ya this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you have way too much fun for me to ever convince you to move down here!! What am I going to do with you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was England they celebrated it!!

    ReplyDelete