Friday, October 3, 2008

Chalk it up to Friday night!

Ah, my crazy roommates! Somehow they got the idea to do chalk rubbings of each other's faces! We ended up doing elbows, knees, ribs and feet too. This is a picture of Amy and Janae doing a rubbing of our friend Richard's ribs. It was kind of difficult because it tickles and the rubbings don't work as well when you're laughing. :)



When we were done, we taped all the rubbing to our wall. It makes a really awesome decoration I think! What better way to cover up a boring old wall? You can see our shoes and hands pretty well but faces, ribs, etc. aren't as distinct.



Then the fun moved outside and we traced each other ALL over the complex - even on the stairs! You can't really see it in the picture but it says "this is what happens when you do your home-teaching late."




Did I mention I rarely get bored? Very rarely . . .

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that looks like SO much fun!!! You always have the coolest wall decor! Richard looks cute!! Dang, all of the cute boys go to BYU! So NOT fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you have too much fun! No wonder you don't want to move closer to us. We're WAY too boring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the memory. I don't remember you hiding behind my back during Little Mermaid, but I'm glad I was nice enough to let you. You need to help me find a cool word that starts with a P to put on my blog! Something that goes with Pangan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't silly college life so fun! You're doing a good job of it and this is exactly what i want to be hearing about in your life. I'm glad we've connected with blogs. You have amazing posts! That body exhibit! If i had known about it, I would have gone! Love you Becca!

    -Cousin Hannah

    ReplyDelete