Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference!

I just wanted to post a couple thoughts about the incredible General Conference we just had! I found it truly inspiring, comforting and just generally awesome. I feel so blessed to be led by such great men! I especially enjoyed Elder Perry's and Elder Wirthlin's talks on how to find peace and joy in this troubled world, and of course, I loved every word President Monson shared with us. I also got to share the experience with lots of different people, including my roommates (along with what seemed like half of my ward), my family, and my coworkers.

This is kind of a crappy picture, but this is during Saturday morning session. Emily's sister Ann is there in the front, and then Smalls, Courtney, Sarah, Richard, Amy, Eleisha, Emily, Sam, Janae and Ashley. We did a good job keeping each other awake!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did better than me. I forgot about conference until I talked to mom Saturday afternoon, during the opening song. Oops! That's what I get for having kids, and never remembering what day it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... that looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete