Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Pie Adventure



On Friday I got home from work to find three of my roommates and our friend Jonathan trying to make a pie. A quite involved and complicated series of events led us to owe Jonathan a pie, but that's another story. Anyway, the pie crust was causing serious difficulties for the intrepid bakers and after trying to make two different batches, they gave up and went and bought pie crusts from Smith's. The goopy pie crusts they tried to concoct did make really good sculpting material and hand moisturizer though . . .

4 comments:

  1. What does Bavardage mean? Oh wise one! Cute Pie btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Becca Ann!!! I really like the butterflies. Where did you find the background? I'll look up bavardage when I have the time, otherwise, I'll just keep guessing. My guess is that it means beautiful beyond words! (Your profile picture is way cute, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing had you been involved in the pie process from the beginning you could have done a great job since Charlotte taught all you gals how to make pies at camp? Don't tell me you've forgotten?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, Becca! btw, I looked up bavardage. I guess when your major is English, you learn some interesting words, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete