Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas! (Belated)

Once again, I'm frightfully late on my posting. I have to get my Christmas and New Years pics up so I can post stuff from my birthday! Which was amazing, by the way. Also, I still have Hong Kong pictures I need to post! Yikes.

Anyway, on to Christmas. This first picture doesn't actually have that much to do with Christmas, but the Christmas Tree IS in the background.

Carson with a chipmunk on his head. Random but awesome.
(See the tree in the background? See it?)


Okay, on to actual Christmas pictures. :)

My new Droid phone! Which I love! A whole lot! Probably more than anything! ! ! !


Bree zipping up her new PJs.


Carson attempting to do the same.


Those of you who remember THIS, will appreciate almost as much as I did the fact that Taylor and Faith got me a Lego set. I LOVE it.


Bree concentrating very hard on opening her present. Don't you just love that face?


Carson LOVES books!


He also loves his new hobby horse. He used it as a weapon instead of something to ride on, which was pretty hilarious.


Rachel, Jarrett, and Ali opening Twister!


Ronny getting read to by Grandma . . .


and Grandpa . . .


Then trying to do it himself! I love the upside-down book and the little bare foot. :)


All the kiddos playing Twister. The game was a HUGE hit! That's pretty much what we did the entire time we were there. It was a blast!




A video of the kids playing Twister! Jarrett tries so hard to get the right hand/foot and color. :)

New Years, Birthday, and Hong Kong coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, thanks for posting them. It is amazing how much fun such a simple game can be, huh!
    By the way, I realize I didn't include your name on Ali's cake and I feel really bad about that. I'm so glad Becky was able to make such cool cakes for you and Nicole! I wish I could have been there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Anda the LEGOS!!!!!! LEGOS are so awsome! Can I come and play? Can I? Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastically fun looking. I'm glad they liked the Twister game we bought them. I remember having a blast with it when I was a kid. Our family isn't quite big enough or old enough to play it, but I hoped the Pangans would enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete