Monday, January 18, 2010

More Adventures With Bree and Carson

If you don't at least get some laughter from the next few pictures, consider yourself inhuman. Ready? Make sure you're sitting down.


L. O. L.
Carson's expression just about makes me pee my pants every time I see this. Little scholars, both. They LOVED their "glasses."


Okay, picture this. You walk up to the front door of your house and a huge note in your mom's handwriting is taped to it. It reads: "Please do not disturb the spider web."

Uh . . .
How big a spider web are we talkin' here?

So, with more than mild apprehension, you open the door and walk in to find . . .


This?


Not exactly what you were picturing . . .



Aha! There's the spider! And . . . Bree?

It's all coming together now, isn't it?

My mother made the mistake of giving Bree a ball of yarn and turning her back for more than 1 second. That little tornado of a three-year-old wrapped yarn around every stationary object in the house, and probably would have got Carson too if she could've gotten him to hold still long enough. On the plus side, She was extremely entertained, and it really wasn't that hard to clean up.

Ready for some more of Bree's creativity? Let's call this next section "A Hundred-and-One Ways to Use Toilet Paper".


Faith, don't worry. I know that you shouldn't let small children put plastic bags over their heads. But really, isn't this picture worth any potential danger she might have been in? Concrete proof that Bree is insane. Just look at those eyes!


I looked up and there was Bree, up to her knees in unwrapped toilet paper. I still have no idea how she managed it.


The creativity continues . . .


For the record, she could walk around like this! Flexible ankles is all I have to say about that.


Her masterpiece! Admittedly, I had to help a little with this. As you can see, she wasn't quite tall enough.


Getting ready for a dramatic toppling.
(can toppling be used as a noun? I sort of doubt it. Pretend with me, okay?)


There it goes!


The aftermath.




So, I forgot that my camera's videos can't be flipped, so you'll have to watch this sideways. My bad. I promise it's worth it, though. :)


Stay tuned for more adventures with these two, because there always are. :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, what crazy kiddos!! I love Bree's crazy eyes. That's just too cute! Who knew toilet paper could be so fun! I'm surprised she didn't unroll it all and make another 'spider web!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had no idea what a silly crazy day you had with our kiddos. I think Bree is half insane. It's like White Coat Syndrome (Blood pressure shoots high when you're in the doctor's office and they're getting ready to check your blood pressure). Whenever Bree has company, her insanity shoots high.

    ReplyDelete