Monday, January 18, 2010

Goodbye to the Neily

I realize this is really late, but I've been pretty busy with Christmas and going to school again and all that, so cut me some slack. :) I just wanted to post some pictures we took of Neily before he headed into the field! (If anyone isn't on his email list, make sure you give me your email address so I can add you.)

Neilina with the Pangan Clan. Jarrett just might be missing him more than I am.


Our attempt at a picture with all his nieces and nephews. How is it that Neil is the only one looking at the camera? And not one of them looks normal . . . Oh well. It would actually probably be weirder if they were all smiling happily at the camera . . .


A serious moment between Elder Neily and Bree. This is the morning before he left for the MTC.


A less than serious moment between Elder Neily and Bree. He's so proud of teaching her to go cross-eyed.


An adorable moment between Elder Neily and Bree. 'Nough said.


Elder Neily practicing his "missionary walk" with Dad. Doesn't he look official?


Me and Elder Neily at the MTC! He managed to close his eyes.


Elder Neily and Mom and Dad at the MTC! He managed to look shifty. :)


Well, that's about it. We miss him like crazy, but we're so proud of him, too! He's loving serving the people of 'Bama, as he calls it, and doing well. Here's to you, Elder!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures. We all miss him so much. Somehow those pictures of Neil with all the neices and nephews are just too precious. Won't it be fun to get homecoming pictures?! Rachel still says she hopes he doesn't come back bald. Though, I think he will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so far, the baldness isn't showing. :)
    Great pics, Becca. I like the one of Bree kissing uncle Neil and the cross-eyed show.

    ReplyDelete