Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Morning Adventures With Bree and Carson

For the past little while, Bree and Carson have been coming over every other morning when Faith goes to work. Let me just tell you, there is never a dull moment with these two around! I thought I would show you some things they like to do:


1. Play in boxes.
Bree looks like she's about to injure her little brother, but she's just making a silly face. I think.


2. Conduct science experiments.


3. Receive cuddles from Unca Neil.
(I love how she's folded in half!)


4. Make the leopard feel better by use of the magic wand. (Seriously, that's what she said she was doing.)
You may also notice the headband malfunction in this picture. Giggle.


5. Talk to the kitty.
He can even say kitty!


6. Look incredibly adorable.
That little curl on top of his head plus the overalls is enough to cause cute overload. Looking at this picture too long may cause seizures. ;)


7. Do tricks.
Note the stuffed dog in her left hand, also standing on its head. That is Skylie Blackandwhite. Last I checked. It tends to change. Oh, and for the record, Bree is still Ralphie.



8. Wrestle Unca Neil.


9. Take a nap! (Yeah right.)
G'night, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous they get to spend so much time with you guys. Bree is so crazy, and Carson is just plain adorable. They better wrestle Neil a lot before he leaves! By the way, my favorite word that Ronny says right now is juice. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting pictures! :) Whenever I ask what she did with Grandma Amy and you guys, she never tells me. She just looks at me with a blank stare, as if she's had her memory erased. I'm glad to know you all enjoy them. I get down that I have to get a babysitter to watch our kids while Taylor and I go to work. My top choice sitters are you guys. Hopefully your fun personalities will rub off on our kids, instead of us dull parents over here. Sure, we have our goofy moments together, but you guys are more consistent.

    ReplyDelete