Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Feelings About the Current Month

So, as many of you know by now, I am NOT a big fan of Halloween, and really, the entire month of October. I don't like scary stuff, I don't like how it starts to get really cold, and I also feel that "October" is an ugly-looking word. "Anyway, I'm sorry. But that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?" (You get a billion points if you know what that quote is from.)

Okay, moving on. The fact is, there are a few things I like about Fall, and even Halloween.

Like this really gorgeous, fall-colored vine randomly growing in a pine tree/bush. My friend Melissa pointed it out when we were coming home from church. Fall colors are pretty!


Closer . . .


Closest!
Isn't it cool?


My cousin Britney and her cousin Kayla invited me over to carve pumpkins! I actually enjoy this part of Halloween. You will notice that none of them are remotely scary. Mine is on the far left! I named him Otis in case you care.

The other good things about this time of year include: new seasons of TV shows, the way in which Tyann decorates her house, Jarrett and my Dad's birthdays, seeing cute little kids in costumes, and candy. Um . . . yeah, that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

  1. What about how good it smells outside all the time?! That's probably my number one favorite thing about October.
    You're such a silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is from Stargate. The episode when Jack is stuck in a time warp thing... wow I am a NERD!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete