Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Adventure of Bree and Carson

At the beginning of this month (I think. This is [once again] so late that I don't remember exactly when it was), a fire hydrant up the street was spewing water. So, what else is one to do but go play in it? I remember when I was about eight or nine and they did the same thing with the hydrant at the end of our cul-de-sac. It was the best thing ever so I was glad Bree and Carson got to experience it.

And let me just point out that I managed to use brackets in a sentence. Yes.


Carson pointing at something and keeping mostly dry. :)


Bree was much more adventurous than her brother.


Notice: Carson is still in the exact same spot. That other little boy is a neighbor that Bree (sort of) made friends with. She kept following him around and asking him questions and he politely ignored her. It was cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Bree!! haahahahaha funny tho! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How behind am I with reading your posts? Sheesh. It was fun coming home from work and seeing all of you play in the water. Fun times. I have many memories playing in the gutter/ditch in front of my Grandma Beckstrom's house. It's a shame the city dug up the ditch and paved it in. The kids would have loved that too.

    ReplyDelete