Thursday, May 27, 2010

Four Kids and A Dog

I do not even remember what weekend this was, but Melissa brought her dog to play with the kids. I'm not sure who had a better time: the kids or Sammy! It made for some pretty cute pictures.



Jarrett and Rachel getting Sammy to do tricks.


A delightfully cheesy grin from Jarrett. He loved giving Sammy treats!


Ali absolutely adored the dog. I thought she would be a little freaked out, especially since Sammy is pretty big and very energetic, but she jumped right in and made a new friend!


The kids insisted on "walking" Sammy. The only problem is that Sammy is a big, strong dog! She dragged them all over the yard. It was way funny!


And because he's adorable, here's some pictures of Ronny. He didn't really like the dog unless he was far away from her. He does like blowing bubbles and eating popsicles, though. :)


1 comment:

  1. How Funny! I wish I would have seen Sammy taking the kids for a walk in person. :)

    ReplyDelete