Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Even More Family!

As promised, some pics from the Monroe family reunion! It was so incredibly fun to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles; we really don't get together as often as we should!

Neil, my cousin Britney, and Rachel Lou.


Ali, Rachel, and my cousin's little girl Emily playing in the canal/river thing.


I love this picture of Bree! It's very Winnie the Pooh.


Ali trying not to get her pants wet. :)


This is the coolest thing ever! The little kids got the idea to surf down the river on a big plastic lid. Me and Neil were really jealous that we were too big.


Ali and Grandpa having a conversation on the bridge.


The Ronny Boy after eating an Oreo.


Ronny and my cousin's little boy Parker. They're pretty close to the same age and exactly the same size. They were fun to watch!


The closest thing to a group photo I got. This is only about a third of the people who were there, counting the kids. but it kind of gives you an idea of the proceedings. I had so much fun hanging out with the family, as always. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the oreo face. I'm so glad you got pictures there. That WAS a fun day, wasn't it?! I feel like I never see any of them anymore!

    ReplyDelete