Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some random but really cute pics

May I just take a moment to proudly display my adorable nieces and nephews? We're up to six little ones in our family now and they are so fun!


This is BreeAnna, the two-year-old tornado, displaying a really cute nose wrinkle and her new hair cut.

This is her baby brother, Carson Rex, at his blessing. Sweet little boy!


I have yet to figure out what these Pangan kidlets are doing, but they look really gangster and awesome. That's Rachel in the purple, Ali in the orange, and Jarrett with the sucker. These three are good for hours of entertainment. :)

And last, but certainly not least, Ronny. Not to brag or anything, but this is probably one of the best pictures ever taken. ;) It helps of course that this kid is incredibly cute.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I will continue on to Christmas and New Years! Stay tuned for more cuteness . . .

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am partial to that picture of Ronny also. His tongue cracks me up. You should put it in a picture contest, or something. And yes, I have a cute niece and nephew also. So much fun, huh?!

    ReplyDelete