Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chopped!

Today was my good friend Melissa's birthday, and we decided to celebrate by getting our hair cut together. We went over to Great Clips and when the lady asked me how much I wanted her to cut off, I said a couple inches. After she washed my hair and realized that it is much longer wet and straight-ish than dry and curly, she said it was long enough to chop ten inches off and donate to Locks of Love. I figured, why not? So, off came ten inches, and I love it!

If you want to see a pretty good "before" picture, check out my New Years post.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness! Girlfriend you are an angelic brave soul. I cna just picture them saying that to me me going..'uh... can i be that brave?' you know how long myhair has been gor so long, right? Well these pictures make me wanna cut it! Ya look fabulous! And i love that natural curl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It's so pretty in the back. The curls are so beautiful! I'm jealous. I really want to cut my hair now that you and Nicole have done it! Should I....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair. Change can be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your hair looks gorgeous! And yeah! I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete