Friday, September 24, 2010

Hobbit Day!

Okay, so hopefully everyone knows by now that I'm a nerd. In case you didn't, here's the story of what I did yesterday.

I discovered on Twitter that it was Hobbit Day yesterday, or the day traditionally celebrated as Bilbo and Frodo's birthdays. It's very legitimate; it even has a Wikipedia article, and we all know that Wikipedia is a reliable source of information. Ahem.

Anyway, Melissa and I decided to celebrate with what SOME people call lava cakes. They are, of course, actually hobbit cakes. Anyway, we lit honorary birthday candles (which turned out to be trick candles as you will see in a moment) and watched the party scene from Fellowship of the Ring. It was a good party. :)



1 comment:

  1. You are so weird, Becca. That's all I have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete