Friday, July 2, 2010

Bree's Birthday!

A couple weeks ago, we got to go over the Taylor and Faith's to celebrate Bree's 4th birthday! She was way excited, and so cute. It's so fun to see her grow (even if it's only half an inch since her last birthday ;) ) and see her little mind develop (at a somewhat alarming rate!).


She was so excited about her stingray cake!



Bree and her cousins, McKayla and Kyler, checking out the loot!


Opening presents!



Her cousins were good helpers with the present opening. :)



And just because he's cute, here's a picture of Carson.

3 comments:

  1. I love these kids. I'm so glad you take pictures so I can keep up! WE miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I just barely saw this. :/ I'm so behind on blogs. Thanks for posting these pics Bec. :)

    ReplyDelete