Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ali's Baptism!

I just realized that I don't have a single picture on my camera of Alison from her baptism. What kind of aunt am I? My only excuse is that I was too busy wrangling the younger kids to get any pictures of beautiful Ali in her dress. Luckily, Ali has a mom! Check out Tyann's blog for pictures of the wee eight-year-old herself: http://dtpangan.blogspot.com/2010/02/alis-baptism.html

I did manage to snap some shots of everyone else while I was wrangling.


Bree, telling me off for something, I'm sure. Rachel and Ali both had big beautiful flowers in their hair for the occasion, and Bree wanted one too. Cute, no?


Ronny with his uncle Taylor. I love how relaxed they both look!


Trying to find entertaining things for everyone to do while waiting for the program to start. From left to right: Jarrett, Bree, Rachel, Ronny, Carson, and a bit of Grandma.


These two usually play quite well together. Just look at those adorable little expressions! By the way, Taylor made the game they are playing. I believe I'm the reigning champion. (At least over the kids. But I wasn't going to mention that . . .)


Ronny the Magician balancing his binky very carefully. You can see from his expression that he takes his work (and his binky) very seriously.

Again, apologies for not having a picture of Ali. At her next baptism, I will do better! Oh, wait . . .

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm not that good of a mommy. I didn't get any pictures of anyone BUT Ali. I really wanted a family photo, but that didn't even get close to happening. What a day that was. Crazy times all around. You're right, maybe next time... Jarrett's baptism will have to do! :)

    ReplyDelete