Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Those Are My Beaters!

Unfortunately, I didn't get very many Thanksgiving pictures. I was enjoying myself too much I guess! However, I did get several very adorable pictures of my hilarious two-year-old niece, Bree. Here's my favorite story from Thanksgiving:

Once upon a time, Bree was enjoying licking the beaters from the home-made whipped cream.


A little while later, we made home-made ranch dip and Bree wanted to lick them again.


It wasn't quite what she was expecting, but she still liked it. In fact, when Grandma tried to take the beaters to the sink, Bree cried, "Those are my beaters!" in a most hilarious fashion. We are still quoting her.

5 comments:

  1. Bree is such a silly girl! I wish I had been there to hear her cute little voice. We miss out on so much, living down here. But, at least Bree wasn't dipping her fudge in the coctail sauce. (Did I spell that right? I'm so awful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this. I've been so behind on blogs lately. This was sooo funny. I love how she pronounced beaters b-E-derrz with a funny accent.

    ReplyDelete